- Download our brochure (click here).
- WHAT IS A PITMAT?
PITMAT is an exclusive material that can be used on a variety of
surfaces including gravel, dirt, grass, concrete, asphalt and recycled asphalt. Its primary purpose
is to provide a clean durable surface to park and maintain your vehicle
while at the track or at the shop, but can be used for many other applications.
- HOW MUCH DOES A PITMAT WEIGH?
- 10' x 10' = 22 lbs
- 10' x 20' = 43 lbs
- 10' x 30’ = 71 lbs
- 12' x 20' = 53 lbs
- 12' x 30' = 85 lbs
- 12' x 40' = 102 lbs
- 15' x 30' = 97 lbs
- 15' x 40' = 127 lbs *All weights are approximate.
- WHAT COLORS DO PITMATS COME IN?
- PITMATS come in Black; Grey; Red; Blue.
- HOW DO I CLEAN A PITMAT?Purchase
our PITMATUSA Pitmat Cleaner, which was developed by a chemist for
cleaning your PITMAT. Sold by the gallon for $19.95, Pitmat Cleaner is a
concentrated product, and should be diluted, although, depending upon
your PITMAT'S condition, the water-to-product mixture will vary.
- WILL THE MAT HOLD UP TO FLOOR JACKS AND/OR PRO JACKS?
as long as proper care was taken to remove rocks and debris before
setting up your PITMAT. If using on asphalt it is recommended to sweep
the area first before setting up.